Tips for Standing Out with Trade Show SignageAugust 4, 2017
Wall Graphics Can Make Your Atlanta Restaurant Stand OutAugust 18, 2017
Service businesses have a lot to gain by using car wraps. Aside from effectively grabbing your potential customers’ attention, a well-designed vehicle wrap can also increase brand awareness and recognition (especially in the community you do business in), help you reach a wider audience and even protect your car from scratches and dents. Sounds great, right? Best of all, you get all these benefits for a fraction of what it would normally cost you if you decide to use other advertising medium (e.g. TV/radio commercials, billboards, etc.).
Why Car Wraps Make Sense for Your Business
- They are very effective in grabbing attention. Car graphics can help your vehicle stand out and command attention on the road.
- They create brand awareness and recognition. High quality vehicle wraps help promote your brand in the community, generate leads for your service business and foster brand loyalty.
- They can expand your reach. You can promote your business to every person who sees your vehicle. This means a lot since most Americans spend at least 17,600 minutes driving each year.
- They protect your car. Vinyl wraps do a great job in protecting your OEM paint against abrasion and other natural hazards.
- They are extremely cost-effective. Unlike other long term advertising campaigns, car wraps do not come with any recurring costs. You only need to pay for the initial cost and you can use it to promote your business for up to five years!
Car wraps can really work wonders for your business. In fact, the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) considers it to be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising. Still need more proof? Then let the numbers do the talking!
- Vehicle graphics receive anywhere between 30,000 to 70,000 impressions on a daily basis.
- The average cost per thousand impressions (CPM) for car wraps is $0.77 while the typical CPM for direct mail is $26 to $27, $8 to $20 for magazine advertising and $1 to $4 for social media banner advertising.
- Vehicle wraps converts well. Studies indicate that 30% of all the people who see mobile advertising base their buying decision on the ads they see while 29% visited a retail store within a week of seeing the ad.
Vehicle graphics are a great way to grow your service business. Interested? Choose Apex Signs & Graphics, the undisputed leader in the industry, to make your business shine. Contact us today at (678) 795-0775 or visit our website to request a quote.