Here are some of Apex Signs and Graphics FAQs. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us directly!
1What makes an effective sign?
An effective sign starts with a quality design. That design has to be fabricated using qualtiy materials and then installed by an expert sign installer.
2I need a sign for a retail location. How big can I make the sign?
The size of your sign is determined by:
- The aesthetics of your building. See the sign addendum in your lease for details.
- What is allowed city or county sign codes. Sign codes can be found on the website of a municipality or by searching at www.Municode.com
3How do I compare prices?
This can be tricky. First, make sure that you are comparing apples to apples. There is a wide range of materials; over time some will perform and hold up better than others. In addition, some sign companies will offer a lower estimate and then come back with add-on costs later. At Apex Signs & Graphics we try to provide the best sign, based on the budget information that you provide. We try to make you aware of alternative and methods and material in the beginning of the process so that you can make an informed decision. Once an order is placed, the pricing will not change unless the order changes.
4How long does it take to get a sign?
Everything that we do at Apex signs & Graphics is custom. Artwork, permits, location, and production schedules can have an impact on lead times. The times provided below are guidelines only.
- Channel Letters – 3-5 weeks after permit is procured
- Monument Signs – 3-5 weeks after permit is procured
- Window Graphics – 4-6 days after artwork approval
- Vehicle Graphics – 7-10 days after artwork approval
- Trade Show Graphics – 4-6 days after artwork approval